At Logel’s Auto Parts, we don’t believe that our work is done when a new or used auto part leaves our shop. This is why we offer a warranty program to our valued customers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and beyond. We want to make sure that you have piece of mind when working with Logel’s and know that we’ll be there for you if something goes wrong with a part we’ve provided.
We include a standard 60 day warranty on all of our parts. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the part with your receipt for an exchange for a 100% no hassle refund.
We also offer optional extended warranty packages:
Gold Plus Warranty
For more information on any of our warranty packages, please contact our sales staff or email email@example.com. They will be able to provide you with any of the necessary details to help Warranty Details
1. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression and oil consumption). Warranty covers internal engine components (ie: valve train, pistons, crankshaft, and timing chain from breaking). Automatic transmissions and rear end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing emergency road service or related expense. Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty.
2. Accessories (such as water pump, distributor, injection system, exhaust manifold, etc) are left for customer convenience only and therefor not covered under warranty.
3. We recommend checking / replacing all gaskets, seals and frost plugs prior to installation. These items are not covered under warranty.
5. All parts are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
6. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded. (Extended warranties do not extend the return policy for non defective parts. All parts are subject to a 60 day money back return policy. Please see the Return Policy page for details)
7. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
8. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.) EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE – WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR YOU?
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS: Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles. Logel’s Auto Parts reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $60/hr coverage on 1 year, and $75/hr coverage on 5 year. Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses. All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.